Job Brief: Senior .NET developers oversee the design and implementation of websites, programs, and applications that execute within Microsoft’s .NET framework. They are responsible for managing the entire software development life-cycle from concept design through to implementation and application maintenance.
We are looking for an independent contributor who sometimes would be required to guide a team. He should possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Work experience in MVC, jQuery, SQL, OOPS concept, and good in writing code. The main focus will be in Asp.Net, MVC, C#, jQuery and SQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
• Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
• Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
• Developing technical specifications.
• Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
• Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
• Providing support for junior developers.
• Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
• Drafting software and application operating procedures.
• Training and guiding junior staff.
• Graduated from Any engineering background such as BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or BCA/MCA.
• With at least 2 to 6 yrs of experience as a .NET developer.
• Expertise in software development using .NET, ASP.NET MVC
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Exposure in developing and consuming Web API
• Hands on database concepts such as DDL, DML and SQL Programming
• Experience in software development using Agile methodology
• Good in Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• Good in verbal and written communication