You will be working within a team of highly motivated and talented software engineering specialists, who develop and maintain reporting services for our corporate business communities. Our primary systems and activities include development, integration, processing, and reporting applications using wide range of Oracle technologies that are located within Experian data centres and cloud-based platforms.
We are looking for experienced personnel who are keen to engage in development, analytical and support roles and who understand database management systems, data warehousing principles and have confidence in working with structural and procedural data query languages.
You will be working closely with our core integration and business intelligence team and internal business partners, using established development methodologies, secure practices, change and incident management procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or closely related field
- Hands-on development expertise with ELT technologies, reporting, data modelling techniques with solid knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Must have development and implementation experience with Oracle Data Integrator integrated with Hyperion and business intelligence applications
- Experience working with the Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications
- Experience working with OBIEE/OAS in the distributed architecture
- Must have experience in working on high-Availability and load-balanced BI Infrastructure environments.
- Ability to design and troubleshoot Oracle database queries and logic involved with business intelligence applications.
- Ability to provide Application Production Support as well as design & develop.
- Good understanding of diverse source systems and relational databases in BI space
- Experience handling the windows and Unix batch scripting.
- Experience working with Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW) and oracle cloud infrastructure (OCI) will be added advantage
- Analyse ELT processes and ability to identify areas for performance improvements and automation
- Independent, knowledgeable, and self–motivated
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the information technology industry
- An understanding of security principles
- Agile development techniques
- Shell scripting and Linux operating systems experience
- Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL
- Certified Oracle practitioner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment