- Design, development, support and maintain automated business intelligence products.
- Rapidly design, develop and implement reporting applications that insert KPI metrics and actionable insights into the operational, tactical and strategic activities of key business functions.
- Identify business requirements, design processes that leverage/adapt the business logic and regularly communicate with business stakeholders to ensure delivery meets business needs.
- Design and code business intelligence projects developed in tools Tableau & Power BI.
- Develop dashboards and data sources that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Partner with business information architects to understand the business use cases that support and fulfill business and data strategy.
- Partner with Product Owners and cross functional teams in a collaborative and agile environment
- Provide best practices for data visualization and Tableau implementations.
- Work along with solution architect in RFI / RFP response solution design, customer presentations, demonstrations, POCs etc. for growth.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of programming experience and a demonstrated proficiency in Experience in Power BI, certification is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of SQL and basic understanding of programming languages; experience with SAQL, SOQL, Python, or R a plus.
- Ability to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to show initiative and work independently with minimal direction.
- Demonstrate a desire to remain current with industry technologies and standards.
Presentation skills – demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
Learn quickly – ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, quantitative studies, such as Statistics, Math, Operation Research, Economics and Advanced Analytics
What we Offer :
- Working with world class people who want to build a great company and are excited about the journey.
- A positive, open, and highly innovative work environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Salary
- Provision of Personal Accidental Insurance & Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- Learning & Development – Sponsorship of Certifications