As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Developer leads the cloud application development/deployment for client based on AWS development methodology, tools and best practices. A developer responsibility is to lead the execution of a project by working with a senior level resource on assigned development/deployment activities and design, build, and maintain cloud environments focusing on uptime, access, control, and network security using automation and configuration management tools.
Experience level knowledge on AWS Deployment Services, AWS beanstalk, AWS tools & SDK, AWS Cloud9, AWS CodeStar, AWS Command line interface etc and hands on experience on AWS ECS, AWS ECR, AWS EKS, AWS Fargate, AWS Lambda function, Elastic Chache, S3 objects, API Gateway, AWS Cloud Watch and AWS SNS.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Should be AWS certified Developer
- Experience in Modernizing applications to Container based platform using EKS, ECS, Fargate
- Should have worked on at least 3 engagements modernizing client applications to Container based solutions
- Should be expert in any of the programming languages like Java, .NET, Node .js, Python, Ruby, Angular .js
- Proven experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization
- Solid experience around No-SQL database
- Should have used Orchestration engine like Kubernetes, Mesos
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise:
- Creative problem solving skills and superb communication Skill.