Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member.
* Develop team schedules and assist in the successful onboarding and training of team members
* Create and communicate a clear list of expectations and goals for team members to follow
* Offer emotional support to project team members and make people feel valued
* Maintain frequent communication to offer encouragement, amend tasks, and provide updates on goal progress
* Provide frequent feedback on employee performance, address weaknesses or inefficiencies, and offer support to improve skill gaps
* Nurture collaboration amongst team members
* Create a workspace that encourages creativity and innovation to get the most out of the team
* Quickly and effectively resolve team conflicts.
* Understand team members’ concerns and feedback and work to rectify any issues to avoid disruptions to productivity.
* Possesses strong critical thinking skills that empower them to achieve success no matter the situation.
* Write project reports as necessary
* Participate Design, development and test case reviews and support/guide the team.
* Prototyping new products.
* Provide effort estimation for implementation of functional requirements
* Reward team members for their continued efforts and celebrate accomplishments
* Design and implement DevOps best practices, establish standards and policies for managing source code and continuous integration/delivery
* Responsible for regular communication with all stakeholders involved in the development process.
* Validate functional requirements and evaluate their feasibility in the context of applied technology
* Ensure correctness of software requirements implementation in accordance with functional and technical design
* Perform code review to verify artefacts (in terms of standards, technical requirements and functional requirements) developed by team members.
* Manage and guide project teams for successful project execution, understand customer requirements and suggest design solutions
* Have good knowledge of SDLC, Project Management and Project execution methodology
* Participate as a team member in fully agile deliveries.
* Keep abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current trends through continued education and professional growth
* Work 50% in Software Development and 50% in Project Management.
* Work in an international environment with a multicultural team
* Well versed in technologies including C#, ASP.Net, .NET Core, WFP, WCF, MVVM, Entity Framework/NHibernate, Windows Services, MSMQ