PL/SQL Developer - S3
Company : Nice Ltd
Job Description Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
· 7-12 years’ experience required in PL/SQL developer or database development.
· Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
· Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Architects and Business Analysts using waterfall and agile project methodologies
· Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
· Customer interaction for any technical queries and discussions
· Supporting client in performing user acceptance testing
· Provide suggestions to address client requirements while staying within product framework
· Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
· May occasionally need to work on client site And/Or in different time zone
· Proven and Hands on experience in PL/SQL, SQL and Databases (MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
· Hands on experience Unix commands and shell scripting.
· Strong hands on experience in Triggers, Stored Procedures, Function, Packages, Cursors, Exception handling.
· Experience in writing SQL queries using Collections, Joins, Sub Queries, Inline view, Aggregate function, Analytical functions
· Experience of working in AWS environment will be an advantage
· Financial market compliance domain experience will be an added advantage
· Actimize (AIS/RCM/UDM) knowledge/Development experience is a plus
· Experience in web applications: J2EE, web & application servers will be an advantage,
· Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the wider professional space
· Familiar with coding concepts for ensuring high scalability, multi-user, secured coding
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently & complete complex tasks.
· Problem solving skills, analytical mind with high ability for self-learning are essential
· Actively seeks information, and shares knowledge with others
· Actively engages others in work done, to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge and know-how
· Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment
· Mentors junior members of the team
· Performs code reviews
· Holds full domain responsibility
· Displays conceptual thinking and professional discretion in area of responsibility
· Applies independent judgment
· Able to resolve problems of moderate scope which requires an analysis based on a review of a variety of factors
Qualifications / Education:
· BE/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
· High level English (verbal & written)
· Proven experience in operating within a global environment
· Experience working in a complex matrix environment