• Research, Prospect and Generate leads for staffing requirements in US.
• Use a variety of methods (cold call, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, direct mail) to develop leads and open new accounts.
• Extensively use LinkedIn and job boards to generate qualified leads
• Identify proper stakeholders, build, and then expand those relationships with clients.
• 5-7+ years of experience required in US IT staffing / Sales in US technology market.
• Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors and direct clients.
• Understanding client’s IT requirements – staffing and solutions.
• selling the interview services to tier one vendors or end clients
• Strong experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract, Contract to Hire , Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc)
• Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques W2/ 1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
• Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source jobs / candidates
• Should be able to manage complete cycle of Bench sales of special candidates / unique technically vetted candidates
• Nice to have any experience in selling offshore development services. (Not mandatory)
• Should be good in verbal and oral communication skills in English
• Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, teamwork.
Selling recruitment related services.